1. Ensure that the charger is plugged into the household power.
2. Ensure that the LEDs turn red when connecting the charger to the contact points.
3. Clean the metal contact points on both the charger and hydria smart fountain to ensure good contact. Make sure both internal connectors are connected inside the fountain.
1. If you are using your hydria for the first time, ensure the remote control battery tab is pulled out.
2. If the remote's red LED does not glow constantly for as long as the 'ON/OFF' button is presssed, you can reset your remote by removing the battery for 10 seconds and then reinserting it.
3. Make sure the hydria is fully charged. Connect the charger and wait for the LEDs to turn green.
4. Check the remote control is paired up with the hydria.
5. Place the hydria smart fountain in the water pool and press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
6. Move the remote control closer to the hydria and clear away any metallic objects which could block the signal.
7. After significant use, the battery in the remote may need replacing.
1. Ensure that the cables and connectors are tucked away at the side and not wedged between the pump and battery.
1. A noisy pump could indicate air in the system. Ensure the hydria smart fountain is fully submerged in water.
2. Submerge the hydria smart fountain in water and run on high for several minutes to clear any trapped air.
1. Check that your water feature is filled to the recommended water level. Fully submerge the hydria smart fountain in water but allow the fountain head to breathe
2. Tilt the hydria smart fountain under water to release any trapped air.
3. Submerge the hydria smart fountain in water and run on high for several minutes to clear trapped air.
4. Clean your hydria smart fountain filter by following the online or printed user guide.
5. If you notice an uneven water flow, try adjusting the fountain head.
1. To avoid water splashing outside the water feature, reduce the fountain height with your remote control.
2. Replace the fountain head with one of the other supplied head options. We recommend using the cascade fountain head indoors.
1. The timer function automatically turns off the hydria smart fountain after 1, 2 or 3 hours.
2. Recharge your hydria if your battery is low. The LEDs will flash red every 30 seconds if the battery is low.